Hertsmere Flyers AGM
HERTSMERE FLYERS S.C. – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
To be held on Thursday 12th June at 6.30p.m. in the Meeting Room at The Venue
This is an annual open meeting for any club member to attend.
The purpose of the AGM is to:
• Present key information about the Club, such as its finances and achievements throughout the year.
• Consider the previous year’s Annual Report.
• Elect Officers for the Club’s Executive and Main Committees.
• Discuss any Resolutions that members wish to raise (prior notice will be required).
• Hear the views of club members regarding the way the club is being managed.
Accordingly we invite:
1) Nominations for election of members to any office or for membership of the Committee; a list of which is Positions – Hertsmere Flyers Committee 2014 -2015-1
a. Nominations will need to be made using the form on the link here Nomination form 2014-15-1 and will require the signatures of both a Proposer and Seconder, both of whom must be paid up members of Hertsmere Flyers S.C.
b. Duly completed Nomination Forms need to be forwarded to me as the Acting Club Secretary by 20th May at the latest. These can be in hard copy and should be posted in the Club’s post box at The Venue in an envelope marked for my attention. Alternatively, you may wish to email a scanned pdf of the signed form to me at clubsecretary@hertsmereflyers.
c. No forms received after 20th May will be eligible for consideration.
2) Notice of any Resolution proposed to be moved at the Annual General Meeting
a. Resolutions must be given in writing to me as the Acting Club Secretary by 27th May at the latest.
b. Again, these can be posted in the Club’s post box at The Venue in an envelope marked for my attention. Alternatively, you may wish to email a scanned pdf of the signed Resolution to me at clubsecretary@hertsmereflyers.
c. No Resolutions received after 27th May will be eligible for consideration.
The Agenda together with a list of Nominations and any Resolutions together with other documents for consideration will be distributed on 29th May 2014.